Saturday, July 18, 2009

* Quirky Quotes

I must say I love this comment from my son. When is sarcasm a developmental level?

We spent a long day cleaning and moving stuff out of our house, since we have been thinking of getting another house and I needed something to do while Judah is in China. :)

So after this long day of work I decided that we deserved McDonald's. Mostly I deserved McDonald's but the kids had been terribly tolerant of my activity.

Apparently McDonald's has jumped on the Angus beef bandwagon and they opened the drive through question with the offer that I order the new burger. I declined, being someone who rarely changes their menu choice. At the window the manager brought the subject back up. "Have you tried the new Angus burger?" "No, well then you should it is great!" In order to have a shorter conversation with the man I promised I would next time.

As we are leaving my son asked what that was all about. I said they have something new on the menu they want folks to try. What was the new thing he wanted to know. A hamburger I replied...

"That's original"

I'm lovin' it.

1 comment:

Quad Squad! said...

I'm pretty sure that jim spit his drink all over his computer monitor when he read this post! At least, I think that's the story he told me! So hilarious! Jim AND David!