Wednesday, April 1, 2009

* People of Ghana

Before the trip gets too far away from me I thought I would post some people shots. Most of the children are those who live on the Village of Hope campus. A fabulous place, which you can read about on their site http://www.thevillageofhope.com/ - they house orphans from the ages of 3-18, providing a home, education and a great God-centered focus to life. They are a blessing. The other shots are from the other villages, larger cities and coastal areas we visited at various points in the week.

There has been a slight delay in these photos since I started this post - my external hard drive is possessed and occasionally thinks my pictures should corrupt themselves. When in that mood nothing can be done. Several on/off tries over several days, generally fixes the problem although it seems to be getting more frequent - my very experienced computer friend tells me that my files are not really corrupted - that it has something technical to do with something else, but alas the problem still exists and is most inconvenient to myself. The hard drive is in a good mood today so I am going to post some things QUICK!





No comments: