Monday, March 30, 2009

* Home

The title of this post is a bit overdue, since I have been home for a week. However I still catch myself thinking...well I just got home. I need to do laundry, well I just got home. The dishes are dirty, well I just got home. My room is a wreck, well I just got home. I need to work in the yard, well I just got home. My skits are not done for April, well I just got home. Sadly, this excuse will not work much longer. Otherwise we will be swimming in clutter midway through July while I continue to chant, well I just got home.

I am glad to be back, but disappointed that the weather will not stay warm. I expected spring when I returned. I have been cold for a week. I took about 400 pictures, some of people, some of nature. I am going to share some nature ones today. God's creation always speaks 'home' to me, so in a way I am always at home.


Amazingly the two photos with the sun are taken around sunrise, a time of day I never willingly see in the states. :) The trees are a view overlooking the rain forest. I will try to post some other categories of photos at a later date. Right now I have dishes and laundry and general clutter calling me, even though I just got home.

No comments: