Sunday, March 15, 2009

* Greeting From Ghana

I am blessed with a few free moments to say HELLO to everyone from very far away. I did not go to the computer lab last year but today I was called to come due to my previous experience writing on the church blog. The password was forgotten and we learned that two heads are generally better than one and together we were able to piece it together.So...

I am here. Church this morning was as fabulous as I remember it. The singing makes me cry, it is so beautiful and passionate and truly a praise to God. We are walking to the village presently, in a large group, for the benefit for those who are worrying about me in the states. :)

I am so happy to be here again. That statement is multi layered, primarily because this trip is such a blessing, but also because I do not have to get back on the plane for days. Travel this year was not as easy. It was a series of shorter hops, none of which were long enough for ambien, so I was pretty tired upon arrival, this messed up my sleep and I woke with a migraine. Happily I packed my medicine and I DID TAKE IT. I feel fine now.

I pray I will get back over here sometime again to tell you about our time. We are doing the site seeing tomorrow instead of Friday due to only one bus and more than one group moving through here this year.

Blessings...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a side note I do not seem to be able to log into my email right now, for those who may wonder why I blogged but did not send a personal email. To those persons, know that I love you and I am thinking about you, especially to my little ones - Mommy loves you bunches!!! - Michelle

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely. We prayed for you in Sunday school today at Northeast. Have a marvelous week!

Judah and Michelle said...

'chelle,

Glad to hear you are there. Kids are fine. I am good to! Johnny and Kat were at church this morning!

Just checked your account. Try www.bellsouth.net, normal password. I think the reason it wouldn't come up, I had it opened to get some phone numbers, and didn't close it. Should work now.

Miss you much. Be safe.


Love you,

J-