Friday, March 13, 2009

* Going to Ghana

I am unsure if I will be able to post from Ghana - the power not being consistent. The national grid has a tendency to shut off for hours at a time. In a few hours I will be on my way, and I know many would be surprised that I have a few more things to get done before I leave, not least of which is get some better medicine for my daughter who woke up coughing in a croupy way at 5 am. I do not think she has croup per se since she does this when she is congested, but we are out of liquid meds for her and now she is tearfully asking me not to go...Might as well rip out my heart and stomp on it. If she were truly in danger I would feel worse, but I know she will be fine, Judah can give meds and popsicles and cuddle as well as I (I suppose :)).



I am adding a photo from my departure last year - I look remarkably the same - apparently I have one "travel" outfit, because I am wearing it again. Prayers are much appreciated, due to my dislike of the travel part - particularly without Judah there to tell me a gazillion times that everything will be ok. I should have had him record it so I could carry it on my ipod. Anyway...here goes...

No comments: