Thursday, May 7, 2009

* Light at the End of the Tunnel

I have not posted in such a long time I can not say how long it has been. This lack of knowledge is odd since numbers are my thing. Rest assured that after I hit post I will scroll back and look at the elapsed time. I picked on a friend of mine once for delaying his blog posts and in the way of things I am now doing the same I griped about. My brain is now returning to a level where it can think of random bloggable things. For the past month I could think of little else beside the facts that Judah was in China, my dad potentially had some very nasty health issues, and my son's yearbook was due.

Now however "I can see clearly now..." because Judah returned home last night, my dad's tests took an unexpected happy outcome last week, and I picked up the first printing of the yearbook today. My brain is also flowing easier due to the cleanliness of my home, which I spent two days working on prior to Judah's arrival home. There were no dirty clothes AT ALL until he dumped his suitcase out. No dirty dishes, except for the plate I passed on my way in today from Judah being at home this morning. It is easier to think when the laundry is done. There is no lurking little chore in the back of my mind screaming to be done. Perfect time for a nap. Naps are best taken when there is nothing else to do, nothing looming on the horizon for the moment you awake.

I am breathing much deeper and even the amazing fullness on my calendar can not depress me today.

No comments: