Tuesday, November 18, 2008

*Quirky Quote

I am revisiting what I intended to be a regular occurrence. My daughter once again demonstrated the concrete thinking of a three year old. I mentioned that someone was going to come by the house and my son was having trouble figuring out whom I was talking about. He likes to be prepared for all visitors - no surprises please (unless it is grandma). This lady had been by the house before, but previously had come with a friend. The original pairing is essential due to my daughter's subsequent explanation. The lady coming had longer hair, which had previously been very nicely groomed by my daughter and some kitchen utensils (curse Disney and its use of a fork in the Little Mermaid for hair brushing - we can not get past that) The friend had short hair and was therefore not so attended by my daughter and the utensils. So who was coming by our house later?

"You know.....the one with hair between her shoulders"

"Oh"

No comments: