Thursday, October 9, 2008

* Stalling

What I need to be doing right now is packing/cleaning/getting ready to go. What I am doing is blogging. I am an amazing procrastinator. I skate by at the last moment on many things. This was frustrating for mother as she watched me go through school and frustrating for Judah now. Sadly for them both, the point to get it done early was lost on me as I always did get it done at the last minute. Had there been times when the school work didn't get done I may have learned the lesson, but it ALWAYS came together. With in the next hour I need to clean the house, pack for the weekend, and feed the kids. Why clean the house if you have no time? (Note - none of you thought the feeding the kids thing was negotiable did you?) Because coming home to a dirty house in unacceptable, besides I know I will get it done. Actually I have about 58 minutes now....

57:45

57:30

:)

No comments: